NYU School of Professional Studies – Fall 2016
This course provides an overview of common technology and operational tools to manage and lead global teams in a digital age. Gain an understanding of how to assess the need for global talent and the best areas in an entrepreneurship setting to utilize it. Learn how to find, select, hire, and complete work with global talent through current digital tools like Upwork, Trello, and Asana, to name a few. The course also will review the common techniques used to integrate global operations (part- or full-time) into existing small- or large-scale business organizations.
YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH
- Knowledge of how to source, hire, and retain top global digital talent in an entrepreneurial organization
- An understanding of how to complete a full-scale project digitally via the platforms discussed in this course
- The ability to integrate global and digital resources into your existing small- or large-scale business operations
- Professionals who work in small- or large-scale business operations
- Those responsible for talent at entrepreneurial organizations