1. Cleopatra was born of a LOT of incest: there were 3 brother-sister marriages and 3 uncle-niece marriages within 4 (patrilineal) generations, such that her family tree collapses to a single couple.
2. Due to inbreeding amongst the Ptolemies, Cleopatra had only two pairs of great-grandparents. One of those pairs was the son and daughter of the other.
3. Cleopatra and Julius Caesar nicknamed their lovechild “Caesarion” which means “Little Caesar”
4. Cleopatra of Egypt was of Greek descent and was the first in her dynasty who could speak Egyptian
5. Cleopatra was 18 when she married her 10 year old brother to become co-ruler of Egypt.
7. Cleopatra lived closer to the founding of Pizza Hut than the building of the pyramids
8. Cleopatra was not perceived as very beautiful. Plutarch states that it was her wit and charm that drew people to her.
9. The probability that you will find at least 1 molecule of water once drunk by Cleopatra in any glass of water is almost 100%.